Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas. I worked with another photo from Christina Fisher.
Here is the amazing mood board with its soft colors
First, I covered the canvas with Plaster paste. When dry, I painted it with Burnt Sienna and Nude liquid acrylic paints. After drying, I added a design with the Burnt Sienna. I added some metallic flakes here and there. I covered the edges with Clear Crackle paste. When dry, I used a Vintage Antiquing Cream to reveal the cracks.
I painted the branch of the Cherry Blossom with Burnt Sienna and the flowers with Soft Satin and a touch of White Pearl. I added some Old White matte wax to matify them, then added White Pearl wax on the edges.
Moons #2 DA2739
Mini Birdhouses DA0706
- Vintage Antiquing Cream – Stamperia;
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Metallic Flakes);
- Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Nude);
- Metallic paints Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (White Pearl, Soft Satin, Unicorn Hair);
- Waxes Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (White Gold, White Pearl, Old White);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Gilding Glue, Plaster Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Heavy White Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).