Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a Xmas home decor.
I covered the MDF base with 2 layers of white gesso, then I added a design with a stencil and white crackle paste.
While the paste was drying, I primed all the chipboard with white gesso as well as some resin elements.
I embossed the Berries #2 with Silver Moon Mistletoe EP: a transparent embossing powder with a greenish undertone. I embossed also the fruits of the Foliage #11 with a golden EP.
I glued all the chipboards before adding any color. When happy with the composition, I just add one color: Burnt Sienna.
When happy with the color, I highlight some details with gold wax. Then I used white wax to soften the transition between the brown ink and the white gesso.
Dusty Attic products:
- MDF – Artistiko (House);
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Nature’s Bounty Salt);
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (Silence is Golden, Silver Moon Mistletoe);
- Stencil – EchoPark ();
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic – Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna);
- Art Alchemy Waxes- Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold, Old White, Pearl);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).