We enjoyed seeing each and every one of your inspiring creations.
2012 Sketch challenges will be run a little differently this year,
instead of voting for the winners, they will be drawn out randomly,
it will be the luck of the draw, so remember you have to be in it to win it!
Remember to have fun and don’t stress,
do it first and foremost for yourself and your enjoyment!!!
- You can turn a sketch around and use it sideways, upside down or even flip it back to front!
- A line on a sketch can be a Piece of Paper or a row of Brads or Stitching etc etc
- Flowers on a sketch can be a changed to Star’s for a boy’s page etc and vice versa.
- A photo square etc. is basically for your photo space, for e.g.: 4 small photo squares can be swapped for one large photo and vice versa, or you can use twice as many smaller photos.
- Or you can even replace a photo square for a piece of paper or journaling etc!
- Remember you can also enlarge or shrink the sketch design on your page to get a different look
- The design of the sketch is a starting point to inspire you! Go for it! Remember the sketches are not set in stone, it just your interpretation of them.
To enter the Monthly Sketch Challenge, all you need to do is include some Dusty Attic on your layout and upload it to the Gallery before Midnight the 31st of January (Australian Time).
Make sure you include January_2012_Sketch, written like this, in the Tags with the underscore between each word or “January 2012 Sketch” in inverted comma’s when you upload to the gallery to be in the running for a Dusty Attic prize pack.
For more information on uploading to the gallery see in the Forum – Site Navigation & How To for tutorials on uploading etc.
You can see all the entries in the gallery HERE
We look forward to seeing more incredible entries again this month!
Good Luck & Have Fun!