Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a set of cards. The new Industrial Clusters are just perfect to make cards, if you haven’t seen them yet, you can find them here.
For the background, I chose to work on a piece of canvas. I spray teal and gray sprays. Next, I added a design with Graphite Paste and Metal Plate Stencil.
I sprayed all the Industrial Cluster #2 and #6 along with the Broken Bits #6 with Black Soot Distress Oxide.
When all the elements were glued, I added some Salvaged Patina. Then I decided to add some Carmine as well to add some color.
Dusty Attic products:
Industrial Cluster #2
Industrial Cluster #6
Broken Bits #6
Metal Plate Stencil
- Spray inks – Lindy’s Gang (Whale Watch Blue);
- Squirt- Lindy’s Gang (Loonie Toonie teal);
- Distress Oxide Spray – Ranger (Black Soot, Salvaged Patina);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima ();
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic – Finnabair Prima ( Carmine);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, Vintage Gold );
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste).