Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a layout inspired by the pink colors of the October combo. This color combo was a true challenge for me as all my friends know that I’m not a pink person. Well, I remember this photo taken a few years back of a Hummingbird Hawk Moth. It’s a butterfly with a very long trunk that allows it to forage on flowers hovering like hummingbirds. As you can imagine, they are very hard to photograph.
Before priming the background, I stamped randomly with black Archival ink and a text stamp. Next, I made a paste with 3D Gloss Gel, Cotton Candy Pink Magical, and pink glitter. I added a design with the Lace stencil using both White Gold Icing paste and the pink paste.
Dusty Attic products:
Designer Disc #10
Framed Journal Box
- Paper – 49 and Market (Remnants mini collection: Etching);
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Royal Spray: Passion Pink);
- Stamp – Prima;
- Magical – Lindy’s Gang (Cotton Candy pink);
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (Silence is Golden);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paints – Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Magenta, Nude);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (White Gold Icing Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).