Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media panel inspired by the beautiful colors of the January color combo.
I primed the chipboards (Paintbrushes, Pins and Clips, Ruler, and Postage Stamp) with a thin layer of white gesso. I primed a real tube of paint too. I colored some Country Blooms with Fuzzy Navel Peach ink.
I glued all the embellishments with 3D matte gel. When done, I started to add some color. I colored the paintbrushes with Burnt Sienna liquid acrylic and Karin’s Coral Magical. I mixed some Deep Turquoise liquid acrylic with Stormy Sky Magical to get a darker color, and colored the paint tube and the tips of the paintbrushes.
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Country Blooms – Cream);
- Starburst – Lindy’s Gang (Fuzzy Navel Peach);
- Magical – Lindy’s Gang (Karin’s Coral (Alexandra’s Artists Set), Stormy Sky (Mountain Meadow));
- Die – Cherry Lynn (Flourish #13);
- HDF – Artistiko (Oval);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Deep Turquoise, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black, Fluid Medium; Wax: White Gold, Vintage Gold);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you find some inspiration here!