Today I’m on Dusty Attic blog with my first Dusty Attic project for 2022. I was inspired by the beautiful colours of our January colour combo.
Look at this beautiful mood board!
To begin, I primed the canvas board with white gesso. Then I added a design with a stencil and white crackle paste.
While the paste was drying, I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I glued all the chipboards with 3D Matte Gel along with flowers and Art Stones. I waited until everything was completely dry before the next step.
I mixed blue and green paints to get the right shade of Duck Blue. To obtain the right shade of brown, I mixed brown, black, and white liquid acrylic paints. I used both mixtures with the help of water to color the composition.
I added some White Pearl paint on the Feather Charms. It adds a metallic finish to them. When the color was to my liking, I used waxes to highlight certain details. To finish, I added glitters.
Flower Buds #2
Christmas Berries #1
Feather Charms #2
Feather Charms #1
Mini Morrocan Lamps
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Bluejay Rustic Spray, Fluff Sugar Posies);
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-94);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous set; Art Stones);
- Art Alchemy Paints – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Prussian Blue, Emerald, Ink Black, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White; Metallique Paint: White Pearl);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (White Goold, Vintage Gold);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).