Welcome to the blog. Here is my layout inspired by the beautiful November mood board which features beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard pieces.
Here is the mood board.
All the chippies, except for the bird nest, branch, wordplay, and barb wire frame, were first primed with a layer of white gesso and then painted with Americana Acrylic paint.
I only used a piece of the large barbed wire. For the rust effect, I painted it with Burnt Umber, Georgia Clay, True Ochre, and Lamp Black.
The Wordpl@y was inked with Tsukneko Pearlescent Chocolate ink.
I painted the foliage, wildflowers, and berries as follows :
Foliage #23 with Dusty Rose
Foliage #17 with Arbor Green and True Ochre
Wildflower #5 with Georgia Clay and True Ochre
Christmas Berries #1 with George Clay, True Ochre, Burnt Umber, and dapped with white acrylic paint.I then cut all of them into pieces, and tucked them into the flower clusters.
Dusty Attic products used.