Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new layout inspired by the October mood board. I used a photo from the talented Christina Fisher. Follow the link to look at her magical photos.
You still have a few day left to play with us and get the chance to win a 50 AUD$ prize.First
I add two designs on the background with two stencils and paper paste. When dry, I colored the background with inks.
I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I colored the Pumpkins with Toger Orange and Burnt Sienna liquid acrylic.
I colored the Foliage #22 and #27, the Swirly Vines #5, the Tea Leaves with Advaocado and Umber liquid acrylic. I added bronze wax on some of them.
Swirly Vine #5
Tea Leaves Small
Pumpkins & Gourds
- Paper – 49 and Market (Vintage Artistry Mango);
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Royal Spray – Ivory);
- Spray inks – Lindy’s Gang (Sparkling Sunset, Edelweiss Moss Green);
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Gothic);
- Art Alchemy Wax – Finnabair Prima (Aged Bronze);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic – Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Umber, Avocado, Tiger Orange);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).