Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new project based on the shadow box and inspired by the May color combo.
Here is the May color combo.
Before making the shadow box, I added a design to the background with Graphite paste. Then I primed the shadow box with white gesso. I covered the box with white crackle paste.
I embossed the Lacey Frame with a silver embossing powder. I embossed the Wildflower #6 with dark blue EP and the berries with light blue EP.
I painted the leaves from the Wildflowers #6 and the Foliage #8 with dark and light blue paint. Why dry, I covered the Foliage #8 with crackle accent.
Long Shadow Box
Lacey Frame Small
- Spray inks – Lindy’s Gang (Whale Watch Blue);
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (Chrome Doesn’t Pay, Lapis Lazuli, C’est la vie Cerise);
- Mould – Finnabair Prima (Vintage Portrait);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Winter Glitter Set, Glass Glitter);
- Art Alchemy Paints – Finnabair Prima (Sparks: Raven Black, Magical Pond);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Charcoal Black, Faded Denim, White Gold, Old Silver);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste, White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Heavy White Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).