Today I’m on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media panel inspired by the June color combo.
I cut a piece of clear acrylic to add under the frame. I add a design with the Flourish stencil and Rose Gold Icing paste. When the paste was completely dry, I added some nuance to the Icing paste with different waxes to match the June colors.
While it dried, I primed the selected chipboards with black gesso.I colored the flowers of the Mini Vines with the Eggplant Impasto, then I added a touch of Heather Hill wax. I used the Charcoal Black matte wax to color the Ferns, then highlight the details with Old Denim and White Gold waxes.
Matériels / Materials:
Dusty Attic products:
Wrought Iron Fence Border
Tropical Foliage #9
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Enchanted Flowers: Ballet Slipper)
- Clear Acrylic – Craftelier;
- MDF Frame – Artistiko;
- Vintage Antiquing Paste – Stamperia;
- Art Daily – Finnabair Prima (Words You Need);
- Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Prussian Blue, Violet, Purple, Nude);
- Waxes Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Heather Hill, Graphite, Old Denim, Charcoal Black, White Gold);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste, Gold Rose Icing Paste, White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).