Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel.
I glued some collage sheets on the background. Next, I added two designs with the Circle Dot and the Flourish stencils and Paper Paste. When dry, I covered everything with white and clear crackle pastes.
I primed the Elegant Frame #2 and the Lemon Leaves & Blossoms with white gesso. I used black gesso to prime the Layered Garland as well as the center of the Elegant Frame #2..
I painted the background with red and black liquid acrylic paints. I colored all the chipboards with White Gold wax.
Dusty Attic products:
Elegant Frame #2
Lemon Leaves & Blossoms
Circle Dot Stencil
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Salt Nature’sBounty);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Luinous Glitter Set);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic- Finnabair Prima (Magenta, Carmin, Black Ink);
- Art Alchemy Wax – Finnabair Prima (White Gold);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).