Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a kind of diorama. Imagine looking through the porthole of a submarine and looking at the sea world. Wouldn’t that be amazing!
I primed the two parts of the porthole with black gesso. I added a piece of acrylic between the two pieces of the porthole. Next, I painted it with Silver Spoon acrylic paint. Next, I used the Rust Effect pastes set to alter the porthole. Finally, I added some Old Silver wax.
I primed all the sea chipboards with white gesso and the resin elements with clear gesso. I used liquid acrylic paints to color them and waxes to highlight the details. I covered the Coral elements with Iced Crushed paste and Nude liquid acrylic.
I covered the Anchor with Rust Effect pastes, added a little bit of Old Silver wax, and added jute cording. I covered the painted Jellyfishes with Glossy Accent. I glued a piece of toothpick behind all the elements.
Dusty Attic products:
|Ocean Elements #1|
|Ocean Elements #7|
|Mini Jelly Fish|
- Mould – Kate Sue Design (Seahorses);
- Mould – Prima (Coral Reef);
- Waxes Art Alchemy – Finnabair (Old Silver, Graphite, White Gold, Rich Copper);
- Liquid Acrylics Art Alchemy – Finnabair (Nude, Coral, Burnt Sienna, Umber, Avocado);
- Acrylic Paint Alchemy – Finnabair (Silver Spoon);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Paper Paste, Iced Crushed Paste, Rust Effect Paste set);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy White Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).