Today I am up on Dusty Attic blog with a new panel inspired by the vibrant color of the June color combo.
Photo de Valerie Elash sur Unsplash
Here is the gorgeous color combo for June
I added two designs with the Paper paste with the Ledger Stencil and the Circuit Stencil. When the Paper paste was dry, I added the white crackle paste. I was careful to remove the crackle paste on top of the design as I want it to be seen.
While the crackle paste was drying, I primed the chipboard with white gesso. I painted them with liquid acrylic paints. The Foliage #7 was painted in Violet, the Foliage Cluster #3 with Nude and Tiger Orange, and the String Frame and the Word Disc #1 in Coral.
When happy with the background, I cut the largest String Frame in two and add the title at one of the ends. Next, I added the flowers and the different foliage.
String Frames Small
Foliage Cluster #3
Word Disc #1
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Wildflowers: Kismet);
- Glitter – Blue Fern Studio (Mocha);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic – Finnabair Prima (Orange Tiger, Nude, Carmin, Magenta, Crimson, Nude, Purple, Violet);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).