Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media layout inspired by the beautiful color combo of December.
I stamped with different Archival inks and stamps before priming the background with clear Gesso. Next, I added a design with the Flourish stencil and paper paste.
I primed all the chipboards with white gesso before painting them. I used Carmine to paint the Floral Fantasy and the berries from the Branches and Berries. I painted the leaves with Burnt Sienna and Ochre. Then, I heat embossed Foliage #23 with Byzantine Bronze EP and Foliage #27 with Gilded Burgundy Brass EP.
Matériels / Materials:
Dusty Attic products:
Tea Leaves Small
Branche and Berries
49 and Market products:
Vintage Artistry Mango
Vintage Artistry In the Leaves
Bonus Laser Cut
- Magical – Lindy’s Gang (Cattail Copper Brown);
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (Byzantine Bronze, Gilded Burgundy Brass);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous set);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paints – Finnabair Prima (Carmine, Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Nude);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).