Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas.
Photo by hp koch on Unsplash
First I primed the canvas with black gesso. Next, I cut a paper into small pieces. I stamped all the pieces with black ink and different stamps on the edges. I primed all the pieces with clear gesso and inked all the edges with black ink before gluing them on the canvas. The next step was to add a design with a stencil and paper paste.
I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I painted the Geo Tribal Arrow #1 and the Moons #2 by Nuneka with different liquid acrylic paints. I painted the Seedlings #2 with Burnt Sienna paint as well as the horns of the Cow Skull.
I added some flowers as well which I colored with blue and brown inks. I colored the design with the same inks.
- Paper – 49 and Market (Curators Botanical: Solid 4);
- Stamps – 49 and Market (Ticket Express, Snapshot of Yesterday, );
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Fluff Sugar Posies);
- Spray inks – Lindy’s Gang (Long John’s Silver, Dragonfly );
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Victorian Tiles);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter set);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic – Finnabair Prima (Purple, Ultramarine, Ink Black, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Vintage Gold);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Golden Dragon Effect Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Black and White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).