Today, I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new panel canvas inspired by the beautiful February Mood Board.
Here is the lovely February mood board
I covered the canvas with Fabric Tape which I painted with white gesso to tone down the text. Next, I added some Paper paste and Modeling paste randomly to add some texture, but I didn’t cover the whole canvas.
When everything was dry, I painted the canvas with liquid acrylic paints. Next, I used a stencil and gilding glue to add some gold Metallic Flakes. Then I covered the Metallic Flakes with Clear Crackle paste.
I primed the “Ferns”, the “Foliage #23”, and the “Mystic Flourish” with white gesso. I painted the leaves and flourish with green paint and added a touch of white gold wax.
For the “Window & Shutter” and the “Brick Wall Border”, I used the Linen Impasto to color them. Next, I used Ochre and Old White waxes.
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Parchment Enchanted Garden);
- Fabric Tape – 49 and Market (Curators Happiness);
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Numbers);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous Set, Gold Metallic Flakes);
- Art Alchemy Paints – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Avocado, Umber, Prussian Blue, Ink Black; Impasto: Linen);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old White, Ochre);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).