Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media layout inspired by the color combo of November.
Here is the November color combo
I primed the background with clear gesso. Next, I mixed the gel with three colors of mica powder to make three different pastes. I used them to add a design with the Flourish stencil.
I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I covered the Antique Frames and the Iron Garnish #6 with white crackle paste. When dry, I colored them with Umber and Ink Black liquid acrylic paints. I glued a piece of paper under both Antique Frames
Dusty Attic products:
Iron Garnish #6
Branches and berries
Mini Tabs #3 Black
- Papers – 49 and Market (Vintage Artistry Natural: Painted Ladies; Vintage Artistry Essentials: Affirmative);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Mica Powder: Green Bottle, Rust, Opal Magic Gold);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic (Umber, Burnt Sienna, Black Ink, Avocado);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).