Today, I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel.
First I glued the Oval Frame Journal Box, then the biggest Decorative Frame #1. I continued with some Tropical Foliage #9, Foliage #4, and Ferns. In between, I added the smallest Decorative Frame #1. I added the main element of the canvas a big metallic flower and some pebbles which I covered with white gesso too.
Next, I started to color the composition with blue and purple paints. When happy with the result, I dry brush the composition with white gesso to tone down the color. I used silver and gold waxes to highlight the details.
Dusty Attic products:
Frame Journal Box Oval
Decorative Frame #1
Tropical Foliage #9
- Paper Tissue – Finnabair Prima (Moda);
- Mechanical – Finnabair Prima (Desert Flowers);
- Art Alchemy Paints – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Purple, Ultramarine, Prussian Blue; Metallque: Frozen Berries, Midnight);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, White Gold, Vintage Gold)
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste, Golden Dragon Effect Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).