Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel.
I glued a piece of tissue paper on the lower half of the panel. Next, I added a design with modelling paste and the Flourish stencil. Finally, I paint the upper half of the panel with Dark Chocolate and Eggplant Impasto.
I painted the embellishments with different metallique paints from dark purple to dark gold to add different shades. When dry, I highlighted some details from the background and from the embellishments with Aged Brass, White Gold, and White Pearl waxes.
Dusty Attic products:
ATC Fame #4
French Wordpl@y #1 Black
Spring Blooms #3
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (Silence is Golden);
- Moulds – Prima (Vincennes Hardware, Numerals);
- Tissue Paper – Finnabair Prima (Secret Notes);
- Mechanical – Finnabair Prima (Scrapyard Dragonfly, Metal Blooms);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous Set, Mica Flakes: Gold Leaf; Microeads: Bronze);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Aged Brass, White Gold);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Impasto: Dark Chocolate, Eggplant; Metallique: Black Vevelt, Black Berry, Plum Preserve Sparks: Chest of Gold);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel, Modeling Paste).