Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas.
Photo by Meg Jerrard on Unsplash
I covered the canvas with plaster, paper, and white crackle paste. When dry, I painted the background with liquid acrylicpaints.
I covered the Paisley #3 with Blue Opals Jewel paste and Midnight Sky paint. I added the the same combo to the Wildflower #6. I painted the leaves of the latest with Ochre Liquid paint.
I primed the Branch #4 and the Foliage#27 with white gesso before I painted them with Ochre and Ink Black liquid acrylic.
I added some gold and orange accents to the Paisley #3 with waxes, blue accent to the leaves of the Wildflower #6, and gold or orange accents to the other leaves.
Dusty Attic products:
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Winter Set);
- Art Alchemy Paints – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black; Metallic Paint: Midnight Sky);
- Art Alchemy waxes – Finnabair Prima (Old Denim, Vintage Gold, Firebird);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Golden Dragon Unicorn Paste, Plaster Paste, Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Blue Opals Jewel Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, ).