Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel.
Photo by Denis Chekanov
First I added an even layer of Plaster Paste. Next, I added some Paper paste and White Crackle paste. When everything was dry, I colored the background with the Burnt Sienna and Ink Black liquid acrylic paints.
While everything was drying, I painted the foliage #27, the Branches and Berries, and the Tea Leaves with the Dark Chocolate Impasto. I dry brushed them with the Linen Impasto, and finally, I added some White Gold and White Pearl waxes. I painted the Grid with black gesso, then with the Old Silver wax. And for the Mystic Frame #1, I painted with the Dark Chocolate Impasto, then I added a layer of clear Crackle paste. When dry, I added Sparkling Onyx Jewel paste.
I colored the background with the Burnt Sienna and Ink Black liquid acrylic paints. I added several layers and dried between them until I was happy with the result. Next, I added a design with the Ledger stencil and the Burnt Sienna.
Mystic Frame #1
Branches & Berries
Tea Leaves Small
Broken Bits #6 – Grid 1
Mini Tabs #3 Black
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Garden Petals, Pixie Petals: Parchment);
- Impasto Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Dark Chocolate);
- Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Ink Sienna);
- Waxes Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old Silver, White Pearl);
- Art Ingredient – Finnabair Prima (Texture Powder);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste, Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Sparkling Onyx Jewel Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).