Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media canvas inspired by the March color combo.
Here is the color combo.
First, I primed the canvas with white gesso. Next, I added a design with the Metal Plate stencil and paper paste. I spread some paper paste around the edges, then some white crackle paste.
I cut a few pieces of the Number Panel which I primed with white gesso. Next, I covered the pieces with white embossing powder. Then I covered them with Old White Matte wax.
I cut a few pieces of the Geo Panel which I covered with black gesso. I primed the Cogs #1 with black gesso as well then I covered them with Sparkling Onyx Jewel paste. I added White Pearl wax as well.
I painted the background with Ink Black and Titanium White liquid acrylic paints. Next, I glued all the embellishments wit
- Embossing Powders – Lindy’s Gang (Wowzers White Detail EP);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitters Set: Spring, Winter);
- Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic – Finnabair Prima (Ink Black, Titanium White);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (White Pearl, Old White);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Sparkling Onyx Jewel Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Black & White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).