Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new canvas.
I covered the canvas with tissue paper. Then, I added a thin layer of white gesso. When dry, I added a design with platinum crackle paste and the Lace stencil.
I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. For the Wildflower #5 and the Foliage #4, I used Walnut Stain Distress Oxide. I colored the est une Floral Accent and the Flower Posie #2 with amethyst ink. I added some turquoise and brown Distress Oxide to color their leaves.
;Dusty Attic products:
Wire Dress Form #3
Flower Posie #2
- Spray inks – Lindy’s Gang (Open Arms Amethyst, Long John’s Silver);
- Squirt – Lindy’s Gang (Polite People Purple);
- Distress Oxide Spray – Ranger (Walnut Stain, Broken China);
- Tissue Paper – Finnabair Prima (Wilderness);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Platinum Crackle Paste, Unicorn Pastes: Mermaid, Magic Potion);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel).