Today I’m up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas.
Next, I mixed some Paper Paste with the Burnt Sienna paint and applied the paste with a pallet knife randomly. I added here and there some metallic flakes. Finally, I stamped some text with black Archival ink and added some clear crackle paste.
Matériels / Materials:
Dusty Attic products:
Feathers by Nuneka
Wordpl@y #2 Black
- Stamp – Stampers Anonymous (Entomology);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Metallic Flakes: Steampunk);
- Waxes Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Charcoal Black, Red Amber, White Gold, Old Silver);
- Liquid Acrylics Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Ink Black, Violet, Prussian Blue);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste, Gilding Glue);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).