I’ve Altered an Embroidery Hoop using a vintage girl image, amzing chipboards and more.
To alter the Hoop I first inserted a piece of cotton embroidery fabric, added glue to make sure it won’t detach and primed it with Sculpture Medium.
As soon as it was dry I made a color spray using Boudoir Pink Impasto paint and water.
When the background was ready it was time to prepare some of the elements for decorating the Hoop.
I made a Step by Step Tutorial so you can watch the entire process here:
Dusty Attic Chipboards:
– Juliette Balcony #4
Supplies list and links:
– Art extravagance-sculpture medium
– Art alchemy paints – Impasto paints – Dusty Rose
– Art alchemy – liquid acrylic – umber
–Art alchemy – liquid acrylic – purple
– Art alchemy – sparks – chest of gold
–Art Alchemy – metallique paints – amethyst
– Art Extravagance – texture fantasy – anemone and coral
– Art Extravagance – texture fantasy old walls
– Finnabair moulds – mechanica
– Finnabair moulds – Anabelle
– Finnabairs cling stamps – old paper work
– Finnabairs stamps – Dream without fear
– Finnabairs mechanicals – flowers
– Fiinnabairs mechanicals – leaves 2
– Finnabairs mechanicals – Woodland Ferns
– Finnabair mechanicals – Woodland Leaves
– Art ingredients – micro beads set
– Art ingredients – glass glitter – copper
– 7 dots studio – northern-lights designer pad
– Art basics – soft gloss gel
– Art basics – heavy body gel
Thanks for stopping by!