Its finally here, a Dusty Attic Design Team call for the year 2019.
The call is for world wide designers no matter your passion, layouts, altered art, mixed media, ATC’s or Journals, anything you can create to showcase Dusty Attic products.
What we are looking for:
• Designers who can create 2 projects each month using Dusty Attic supplies & prepare blog post for these with close ups of your work and share tips and tricks.
• Designers with an active blog, Face book page and Instagram presence.
• Designers who are committed to promote Dusty Attic brand through all social media forums.
• Commitment for a 6 month term.
• Designers who are able to create projects within deadlines (you will have your dates set each month in advance)
• Submit 2 projects every month. One of which is based on the monthly challenge which will be supplied ahead of time.
• Create projects within deadline that will be given to you (same date each month).
• List all the Duty Attic products used in the project with appropriate links to our online store.
• Your blog posts should be informative, detailed with step by step images and tutorial.
(Video will be an added advantage but not required).
• Share your Dusty Attic posts on your personal blog and social media.
.• Join & promote our Facebook main page and “FANattics” page & social media accounts.
What will you received from being a Dusty Attic DT Member?
• An amazing DT pack full of great products of past and new releases
• Online store discount to add to your packs if you wish
• Your projects splattered across all of the Dusty Attic social media platforms and blogging world.
• Opportunity to put forward any ideas you have with an amazing team of like minded people.
This DT Call is open to Designers from all around the World.
If this is just what you have been waiting for and chipboard is your passion then send your details to:
Use Design Team Call and your name in the subject line
In the email please include
1. Name, address & contact number.
2. Two completed projects using Dusty Attic chipboard.
3. Links to your blog, Facebook page and Instagram accounts.
4. Tell us a little about yourself and your area of expertise and why you would be a great addition to the team.
Entries close at midnight Perth WA time on August the 21st 2018. You will be notified via email about your submission
Have Fun and Good Luck everyone