Mistra – has been published in Australian Scrapbook Ideas Issue #21.
do it first and foremost for yourself and your enjoyment!
Tips for Using Sketches
- You can turn a sketch around and use it sideways, upside down or even flip it back to front!
- A line on a sketch can be a Piece of Paper or a row of Brads or Stitching etc etc
- Flowers on a sketch can be a changed to Star’s for a boy’s page etc and vice versa.
- A photo square etc. is basically for your
photo space, for e.g.: 4 small photo squares can be swapped for one
large photo and vice versa, or you can use twice as many smaller photos.
- Or you can even replace a photo square for a piece of paper or journaling etc!
- Remember you can also enlarge or shrink the sketch design on your page to get a different look
- The design of the sketch is a starting
point to inspire you! Go for it! Remember the sketches are not set in
stone, it just your interpretation of them.
To enter the
Monthly Sketch Challenge all you need to do is include some Dusty Attic
Chipboard on your layout and upload it to the Gallery .
Make sure you include July_2013_Sketch written like this in the Tags with the underscore between each word or “July 2013 Sketch” in inverted comma’s when you upload to the gallery to be in the running for a Dusty Attic prize pack.
For more information on uploading to the gallery see in the Forum – Site Navigation & How To for tutorials on uploading etc.
You can see all the entries in the galleryHERE
We look forward to seeing more wonderful entries again this month!
Good Luck & Have Fun! Cheers the DA Team
Enter your ATC to the gallery HERE
The DA Team 🙂